We have got 16 ppl so far, maybe we should consider starting

Go down

We have got 16 ppl so far, maybe we should consider starting

Post  Admin-Sept. on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 pm

you see, that is 4 groups of 4.

each group 2 people survive, makes it 8 left, then randomly 4 groups of 2, we go by the winner's group and loser's group.
winner of each group randomly face another winner in the winners group, and the losers player each other in the losers group.
each time some one lose they go into the losers group, when they lose again, they will be eliminated.

in the end, the winner in the winner's group faces the winner in the losers group, Winner takes first place and loser takes the second place.

how does this sound? im trying to make more games than just bo3 elimination each round.
Admin-Sept.
Admin

View user profile http://pemp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We have got 16 ppl so far, maybe we should consider starting

Post  Admin-Sept. on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:01 pm

what do we need to decide is:
-when
-system
-inform all players about all details

games should be played during weekends, however, the time should not be dead limited, we may set a time, if some players cant make it that time, that person should contact his opponent to arrange some other time.
if the person cannot be contacted please find me cuz i know some people might have problems and i actually keep in touch with all people registered here i know.
Admin-Sept.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ð4£ §½îñ¥¢§ on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:33 pm

The only real way for any system to work is through communication. And the only real communication we have (besides random e-mails) is through this forum. Unless you want to e-mail, that's your own choice, or msn or watnot, however, this is how it's gonna work.
Starting whenever, we will have rounds, I'm thinking all Bo3 and each round will take place over 2 weeks. If we start on a Saturday; Set 1 results must be handed in by Wednesday, set 2 by Saturday, Set 3 by next Wednesday, then players will have until Saturday to rest and prepare. If we have 16 people, then in 2 weeks, we will have 8. In two weeks, we will have 4, in another two weeks, we will have 2 and then, the finals. The entire thing will last exactly the entire summer!
I will post each game WAYYY ahead of time in a new thread inside the main SC page and another copy of it in the sc-related events and also on the calender.
The reason i'm posting another thread is so that the two players can co-ordinate their event on that thread and I suppose people can obs but we will need at least 1 ref at each match. Me and Sept are refs (?) if we have anymore...?
But most importantly, the key to this will be that we have communication and so we must use this forum. That will be most handy and easy.
Ð4£ §½îñ¥¢§

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Sept. on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:04 pm

I know a few people dont really come to the forum, however i can contact them using QQ, some cant really understand English, but I will handle them, as long as we have the fully detailed things figured out it will be no problem.
each round given two weeks i think its kinda too long.
One week each round. starting next Sat. and end at the following Thursdays.
Then we should be able to finish the game by mid Aug.
When we are close to finish, each round will only have a few players so we should even be able to speed things up if all people agree.

Last edited by Admin-Sept. on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin-Sept.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Sept. on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:05 pm

We definetly need more refs, for that I personally cannot really ob a lot of games.
That will be figured out later.
Admin-Sept.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmony on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 pm

i'm cool with double elim.

Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down